Inkredible Toner™ understands that your privacy is important. What we use your information for:
1. Fulfill your order and confirm order
2. Respond to customer service requests or inquiries
3. Administer your account
We will not sell your personal information with third parties however we may share your information only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that help us conduct our business and services such as shipping your order or offering customer care. These companies are only authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
• as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• if Inkredible Toner™ is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Additional Policy Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow general industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We provide two options for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our shopping cart or a third party payment option such as PayPal*. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We advise you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.